Identify it's a radio issue or headset issue
- Identify good headset, connect it with the radio of concern.
- If the issue persists, it means it's a radio issue, otherwise it's a headset issue.
Identify which part of the radio is having issue.
- Bind the radio of concern with another good radio by following the binding procedure, https://yapalong.com/pages/application.
- Test the radio of concern to see if it can hear from the good radio, if not then it's a speaker related issue.
- Test the radio of concern to see if it can make the good radio heard, if not then it's a mic related issue.
- For Yapalong-4000, if both step 3 and 4 works in short distance but not work after 50 meters, it could be an antenna related issue.
Yapalong-4000 antenna issue can be fixed by replacing the antenna. Speaker or Mic issue needs to be fixed by the manufacture, Nautic Devices Inc. Please contact email@example.com.